The course, sponsored by Diligentia ETS as part of the
GIF AP Credentialing System
(an accredited personnel certification scheme with respect to ISO 17024), is intended for professionals (managers, consultants and experts) interested in acquiring the GIF AP Assessor qualification that guarantees the skills needed to assess the ESG (social ,safety ,environmental and business ethics) aspects and risks of an organization and for sustainability report assurance.
The Get It Fair program requires that only accredited GIF AP Assessors may conduct Due Diligence activities for ESG rating or sustainability report compliance attestation.
The teaching methodology includes interactive sessions, case studies and exercises.
Successful participation in the course is mandatory for admission to the certification exam.
At the end of the course, a final test (mock certification exam) is held, the results of which determine whether the participant can be admitted to the certification exam.
The certification examination is conducted by a body accredited against ISO 17024 and the GIF AP Credentialing system.
- Would you like to gain specialized knowledge in ESG risk assessment?
- Would you like to prepare to take the certification exam for GIF AP Assessor?
- You wish to appear on the public registry from which accredited bodies must draw to appoint assessors in the Get It Fair program
- Do you wish to obtain an internationally recognized certificate?
- Would you like to promote your GIF AP Assessor credentials?
Then this Training Course is for you
- Emerging trends in demand for information on aspects of sustainability and ESG risks
- GIF AP Assessors: opportunities, responsibilities and soft skills
- Management of sustainability aspects and risks
- GIF ESG Rating scheme (program)
- Assess ESG impacts, risks and opportunities with “looking forward” logic
- Assessing ESG risks with the scoring system of the Get It Fair program.
- Assess the compliance of the sustainability report
- Planning and conducting Due Diligence
- Preparation and review of the final evaluation report
Training materials: participants will receive:
- a Case Study
- a copy of the presentations
- the GIF Framework
- Sustainability Report Certification Operational Guideline
To whom is it addressed?
Professionals (Management System Auditors, consultants, managers, sustainability report assessors) who meet the requirements of the GIF AP Assessor profile
Course Duration and Mode: 40 hours – 2 self-study modules, 8 modules of 4 hours of live online lectures (2-6 p.m.)
Mode: online ( self-study and live online)
Benefits: At the end of the course, the participant acquires knowledge useful for:
- Take the GIF AP Assessor certification exam under accreditation
- Perform ESG risk assessment and sustainability report certification activities
The last date for course registration is 12 noon on 14/01/2024.
COURSE COST Euro 1,250 (+VAT)