The course, sponsored by Diligentia ETS as part of the
GIF AP Credentialing System
(an accredited personnel certification scheme with respect to ISO 17024), is intended for professionals (managers, consultants and experts) interested in acquiring the GIF AP Practitioner qualification, which provides the necessary skills to define and implement an integrated management system on all ESG aspects and risks and prepare a sustainability report that complies with international reporting standards.
The GIF AP Practitioner is recommended by the Get It Fair program to provide support to companies seeking ESG rating or sustainability report compliance attestation.
The teaching methodology includes interactive sessions, case studies and exercises.
Successful participation in the course is mandatory for admission to the certification exam.
At the end of the course, a final test (mock certification exam) is held, the results of which determine whether the participant can be admitted to the certification exam.
The certification examination is conducted by a body accredited against ISO 17024 and the GIF AP Credentialing system.
- Would you like to gain specialized knowledge in ESG risk assessment?
- Would you like to prepare to take the certification exam for GIF AP Practitioner?
- Would you like to appear in the register of consultants published by a Certification body and Diligentia for the implementation of ESG risk management system according to the GIF program?
- Would you like to specialize in sustainability report preparation?
- Do you wish to obtain an internationally recognized certificate?
- Would you like to promote your GIF AP Practitioner credentials?
Then this Training Course is for you!
- Emerging trends in demand for information on aspects of sustainability and ESG risks
- GIF AP Practitioner: the opportunities
- GIF ESG Rating and reporting assurance scheme
- Sustainability Management System
- Stakeholder engagement and materiality analysis
- Responsible Business Conduct
- KPIs and targets for sustainability
- Organizational models for sustainability
- Managing ESG impacts, risks and opportunities.
- Responsible Sourcing
- Preparation of the sustainability report
- Internal audit, review and improvement of sustainability performance
Training materials: participants will receive:
- Case study.
- a copy of the presentations
- the GIF Framework
- Application guideline for sustainability report certification
- The sustainability glossary
To whom is it addressed?
Professionals (consultants, project managers, executives) who meet the requirements of the GIF AP Practitioner profile
Mode and Duration of the Course: 40 hours – 8 hours self-study, 8 modules of 4 hours of online classes (from 2 to 6 p.m.)
Benefits: At the end of the course, the participant acquires knowledge useful for:
- Take the GIF AP Practitioner certification exam under accreditation
- Carry out consulting activities for the implementation of the social responsibility and ESG risk management system and the preparation of the sustainability report
The last date for course registration is 14/01/2024 at 2 pm.
COURSE COST Euro 1,250 (+VAT)